Travel Raintree Re-opening, Health, and Safety Updates
Travel Raintree Re-opening, Health, and Safety Updates – Updated June 29, 2020
The safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority. As the situation around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to develop, we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary measures to ensure you are as safe as possible. On this page we will keep you informed on the status of each resort as we receive them, the safety measures we’re taking, and any policy updates.
Resort Re-Opening Updates
Our resorts are beginning to re-open with new health and safety standards in place. All public and back of house areas are being disinfected regularly, personal protective and social distancing measures are in place, and sanitation stations are available for all guests. We advise referring to local authorities regarding the re-opening of dine-in restaurants and other local amenities.
- Polo Towers: is open to receive guests. The onsite pool and fitness center remain closed at this time.
- Park Plaza: is open to receive guests, however onsite amenities remain closed at this time.
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler: is open with a limited number of staff and services to guests arriving from within Canada. The spa, gym, steam room and sauna remain closed at this time. The restaurant and bar are closed with take out menus and in-room dining options still available.
- The Miners Club and WorldMark Phoenix: are open to receive guests. Please note that all onsite amenities remain closed at this time.
- Sandcastle at Birch Bay: is open to receive guests. Please note that all onsite amenities will remain closed at this time.
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta, Club Regina Los Cabos, and Club Regina Cancun: are open to receive guests.
- Cimarron Golf Resort: is open to receive guests. The swimming pool is currently closed, BBQ grills will not be available for now and housekeeping will be by request only. Check-in from the car upon arrival.
- Kona Reef, A Raintree Vacation Club Resort: will not be accepting inbound guests until at least August 1st.
- Villa Vera Puerto Vallarta: re-opening date is not determined at this time.
Enhanced Cancellation Policy
For existing reservations with check-in dates on or after the date each property re-opens, non-refundable rates will remain non-refundable. For existing reservations with check-in dates on or after the date in which a resort property re-opens, Travel Raintree will gladly adjust dates of travel upon request with no penalty, regardless of the applicable cancellation policy.
For all new reservations, 24-hour cancellation policies are currently available at no additional charge.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns.